A space for which there is not a signed lease agreement with a tenant. An "On Market" designation (vs. "Contract") is used by Assess in calculating Tenancy Losses inputted on the General tab.

For example, if an anchor tenant has been signed for 60% of the available space in a property, and the remaining 40% of the space has yet to be leased - an underwriter may choose to include some general vacancy loss, but to exclude the signed anchor lease. In this case, the "% All Market Income" designation would be appropriate.

Did this answer your question?